You can make yourself very good Easter table decorations, it will be easy and interesting to make perfect Easter moment every year. It allows children to participate in Easter table decorations or any other celebration.
- Designate a room or a specific area of the house where children can work with your Easter table decorations.
- Consider taking turns with other adults to supervise the children and help them with their projects.
- Help children to make crepe paper flowers or napkins and pipe cleaners or craft wire. Ask them to place them on a clean plastic vase or bowl as a centerpiece.
- Give the children construction paper pastels. Help them cut strips of construction paper to glue and make garlands. They can hang with cellophane around the table and chairs for children.
- Give materials to children to make individual egg shaped table setting. Help them cut large egg shapes with cardboard, cardboard or paper craft.
- Use a pencil to trace the outline of the hand of each child in a cardboard black. Cut the “hands” and place them so that the fingers are pointing down. Glue cotton balls on the body and legs and use white crayon to draw facial features to the head of the sheep.
- Use wooden eggs with flat bases to mark the locations of the children or to decorate the table. Use Easter table decorations and spring patterns in eggs.